Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Chase

We already know Millie is a digger and a chewer. I found her doing both outside this afternoon...the question was, what was she chewing on? Usually, it's just a stick or branch or root or clump of dirt. But after seeing some evidence...
 










...I was pretty sure she was not chewing on any form of tree or plant. 

So, the chase began of me trying to find out what she was eating...you can see how it ended (you can also see  how well-trained my dog is and how well she listens to me. I'm definitely the alpha!) 



The trouble is we have about 10 of these sprinkler heads in our back yard. If she's found this one, she's bound to find the others. I can only hope for colder weather where the ground freezes solid to the point where her claws cannot dig through it. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the video and pictures of Bailey! Sorry about her side effect to the chemo. Hopefully her ear will clear up and you guys can get back on track. Poor Bailey!

    ReplyDelete