Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bad Flashbacks

I'm having flashbacks to early December when Bailey was so sick from her chemo. She is not acting like herself today (aka not accepting treats, moping around) and at one point she got sick. Normally I would shrug this off. Dogs eat random things and get sick. Not a big deal. And, if she starts feeling better tonight/tomorrow, I will shrug it off. But, my vet warned me that the signs of cancer spreading to her organs is vomiting. So...keeping our fingers crossed that this was just a fluke. If she gets sick anymore tonight, we'll be making another trip to the vet tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) I hope Bailey is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you. Its so hard to see a dog suffer. My BF's Boxer Ry had chemo but he could not tolerate it. When Ry came back from his treatment, my lab who was his best friend came and licked and kissed everyone of the places he had been injected. It was such a touching moment of love between friends. My best to Bailey.(http://tinyurl.com/d6bb38)

    ReplyDelete