Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Millie in the Media

Millie is almost famous! I submitted a photo of her to a contest on a dog shopping blog–barkability[dot]com–which called for photos of your dog's paws. Since we all know Millie is the muddiest of all, I thought they might enjoy some muddy paws, legs, face.... 
 
The contest is still underway (for a few more minutes tonight at least), but in an effort to promote entries, barkability posted her mug. I am such a proud mom. Check it out and, if you are really quick, you have a few minutes left tonight to send your own photo in. Contest ends at midnight. 

Big thanks to Chris, Barkability and Mackenzie the Golden Retriever. Check out their site and Millie's Muddy mug shot.

Go to barkability[dot]com (you'll have to type it yourself or link to it from My Blog List on the right side of this page).

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pic of Millie! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Chris & Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That pic of Millie is my all time favorite. And how you didn't have a breakdown when you saw her, i will never know.

    ReplyDelete